عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02-03-2009, 01:41 PM
اشراق العالمrss اشراق العالمrss غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2009
الدولة: ذîٌٌèے
المشاركات: 42,312
افتراضي رساله من Miss.Angela Linda Andani؟؟؟

اقتباس:
I am introducing my self as Miss.Angela Linda Andani, the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Yakubu Andani, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction., And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Sixteen million Five houndred thousand unitedstates dollars.USD($16.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who he deposited the consignment on his behalf into the security,the consignment was deposited in africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company diplomat in Europe.I will be gladly to give you 15% of the total sum for your assistance. please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email address:(أنا حذفت الايميل)
for further explanation on the whole entire work plan.
Awaiting your immediate response Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards

Angela Linda Andani
وهذي الترجمه بقوقل

أعرضه لي النفس كما Miss.Angela يندا اندانى ، إلا في وقت متأخر من Dauther رئيس والسيدة ياكوبو اندانى ، أود أن أطلب مساعدتكم في المعاملات المالية ، وأود أن الاستثمار في التصنيع وإدارة العقارات في بلدكم . لدي خمسة من ستة عشر مليون houndred ألف unitedstates Dollars.USD ($ 16.500،000) للاستثمار في بلدكم ، وأنا لن تحتاج مساعدتكم في مساعدتي تقف والدي الراحل الخارجية الشريك التجاري الذي لديه يودع الشحنة باسمه في الأمن ، الشحنة كانت مودعة في افريقيا ، ورفعت رسالة الى أوروبا حيث الشحنة حاليا تحت رعاية شركة الامن الدبلوماسي في Europe.I سيكون بكل سرور لتقديم 15 ٪ من إجمالي المبلغ لمساعدتكم. يرجى من المهم جدا لك في الاتصال بي مباشرة على عنوان البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي : ()
لمزيد من التوضيح على كامل خطة العمل بأكملها.
في انتظار الاستجابة الفورية الخاص بك وشكرا بارك الله.
مع أطيب التحيات

أنجيلا ليندا اندانى
ممكن أحد يفهمني وش السالفه ؟؟
رد مع اقتباس