عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Trading Trading غير متواجد حالياً

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2019
المشاركات: 13
افتراضي The perfect combination,lets all profit from forex)

Hello TRADERS, my name is Pi14, I've joined forex in 2015 and been working on finding the perfect combination of indicators that will possibly be close to a HOLY GRAIL, (MOST OF US TRIED THIS AT SOME POINT WHEN WE CAME TO KNOW ABOUT INDICATORS AND EXPERT ADVISERS). This is a really painful path I ever took on forex and really never came up with some combination that was consistent, I would only win two or three in a row and then blow my whole REAL/DEMO account (this might start to sound familiar :-D ). THIS IS SOO EXHAUSTING!!!

So this thread is intended to come up with almost a good combination will be consistent, it's true when they said two brains are better than one. so we will be working on a system for all of us by posting suggestions and indicators and also entry and exits...

HERE I HAVE A START OF A SYSTEM THAT CAN BE MODIFIED TO BE MORE ACCURATE, THE PROBLEM IS THE SECOND INDICATOr, THAT IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE ENTRIES AND EXITS(MEGA FX PROFIT) THIS INDICATOR REPAINTS, OTHERWISE, THIS IS A REALLY GOOD SYSTEM. SO ANYONE WITH A NON-REPAINTING INDICATOR THAT COULD BE USED FOR ENTRY/EXITS OR EVEN A SYSTEM THAT NEEDS SOME MODIFICATIONS TO MAKE IT GOOD CAN POST.

HERE IS MY CURRENT SYSTEM: TOGETHER WE CAN FIND THE PERFECT COMBINATION !!!
رد مع اقتباس